Monday, July 26, 2010

how to read literature like a professor 1

I really liked the quest part of the book because i didn't that everything in life and in book is really a quest. I like that the author could relate the Holy Grail to everyday life and everyday situations. I would not have ever thought of comparing different books and different stories and saying they are the the same by both being quest. Now when i read a book i can really look into and have a deeper meaning to then what the other is just telling me. I can now see outside the box and its more creative to me. I also like the part where if you eat with someone its communion. It was interesting to read how it can have more than one meaning to then just eating out with a friend. I really agreed to the part when it said when you are breaking bread with someone its is an act of peace because if your breaking bread then your not breaking heads. I just thought that was pretty funny and it gave me a deeper meaning to communion

No comments:

Post a Comment