Thursday, May 12, 2011

Today i visited Robert. Robert is his first name but he told me to call him Mr. Roberts. He is a really funny guy. I learned he used to be a motorcycle racer and loved Harley Davidson's. It took me a while but i was able to break the ice and he turned out to be someone easy to talk to. After a while it seem like he was a friend i had know for months. I heard some stories today that he told about his past and how he grew up. He would often blank out and i had to remind him what we were talking about. I think you have to have a lot of patience to work here because all of the conversations were slow and a simple story could take a half an hour but it was really worth the wait because i learned so much intresting stuff from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment